Friday, January 16, 2009

oh my my my. i just had 2 rainbow party chip cupcakes. i am still going to call them funfetti if that is okay. it was worth the wait and everything i thought it was going to be. i thought that i was going to start "eatin' good" today but it has not worked out that way. i can't drink mochas or milky sweet drinks at work anymore because they have stopped tasting like anything at all so i had 2 black coffees and a chocolate croissant for breakfast, then i had a really awful chicken tender tv dinner when i got home. for dinner i wanted to have grilled chicken, baked sweet potato, and brocolli but it ended up being almost fried chicken, buttery delicious mashed potatoes, and still the brocolli. it would be okay if our portions were a little more human. i made mashed potatoes instead because jt's parents got me a mixer for christmas and i like to mix things. i also mixed the cupcakes with it! HUZZAH! it was a good night for me. i can't express the happiness that the funfetti brought to me. i have been super down lately and tonight, things are looking up. plus we rented hamlet 2 and i am pretty sure it is one of the funniest movies i have seen in a while. actually, i have seen a lot of funny movies as of late. i also rented junebug because will oldham is in it. i am pretty sure he is my favorite musical wonderment at the moment.

i would give today a 10 oout of 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reading your blog makes me day a good day.
love you and miss you.

ps...i'm back in the wedding!

chels