Friday, December 12, 2008

"curious of many things but too lazy to move, far enough to spread the wings i stuck on with old glue"

ugh. too many days off! i am looking forward to working tonight. i am looking forward to january.

i wanted to send out christmas cards this year but that feeling left me when i realized it would have to find the perfect one, buy it, scrounge up addresses, call people for addresses, buy stamps, mail them out....you know, actually do stuff. not high on my list of loves at the moment. my motivation/inspiration tank is empty. which is really sad. i have a lot of things i need to do. i need to get this apartment in order. i have to get rid of our stuff! i don't need or use 75% of what i own. i want to get it out of my life! i want roooooooom, i want lighting, i want my comfy couch! i am needy today. i am whiny as well. not a great combo.

No comments: