Friday, June 13, 2008

ha

hilarious story----jt is making some grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. i went in there to tell a story and decided to tell it right beside/behind him, kind of looking over his shoulder. i was actually just looking at his cheese sandwich making technique as it is different from my own. aaaaaanyway, i was going in for a half hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek when he burned himself on the pan and jerked his hand back. the hilarious part is that said hand came into contact with my face! my eye to be exact! my first thought was, "i have to tell everyone....NOW!" because i think it is the funniest thing ever. he, on the other hand, does not.

i am the happiest ever right now though because i have 2 sandwiches coming my way and he is washing all of the dishes after. niiiice.

1 comment:

krunkkinoko said...

i wish you were coming to the wedddddding!