Wednesday, August 13, 2008

just ride the feelin' as long as it lasts

goodness. my favorite song right now is "sweet lovin' friends" by Dolly Parton & Sylvester Stallone. yeah, i copied and pasted their names, so what? this song makes my mood elevate. i remember watching the movie "rhinestone" constantly when i was little. i would love to own the whole soundtrack and listen to it all day everyday. i just found "woke up in love" from said soundtrack. pretty much my second favorite.

maybe i just youtubed some justin theroux. who knows?

if it is not obvious enough by my choice of videos, i am off from target today and jt is back to work. i dont have to work till 6 tonight! i am pretty excited about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH my see you next weekend and JT will fall in love with me and never be the same!!!!!

Love,
Meemaw